Allegro At Opera Place — 909 Bay Street
By: Rob Parker
The Allegro at Opera Place in Toronto is located at on the east side of Bay Street and south of Wellesley. It is a beautiful building that was built in 2000 with the modern day style in mind. With its large windows , modern atmosphere and spectacular city views, it is a lovely place to call home.
The building is host to many different condo layouts including bachelor as well as one, two and even three bedroom suites. Ranging from 476 square feet to 1,480 square feet (depending on the number of bedrooms), most of the units have balconies, some have patios and the upper suites on the east exposure have a lake view.
The building’s amenities include an exercise room, a party/meeting room, guest suites, visitor parking, 24-hour concierge service and 24-hour security with the elevators being controlled by access card only. The condo building even has a patio garden on the eighth floor.
The Allegro at Opera Place is located in the heart of Toronto’s Financial District and is close to Queen’s Park and Yorkville, Toronto’s boutique district. The building is conveniently located just a few steps from both Wellesley and College subway stations, providing easy access to downtown Toronto.
It is also only a few minutes’ walk from the Royal Ontario Museum, the Hudson Bay department stores, the University of Toronto campus, Government Office Buildings, movie theatres, the Eaton Center, Ryerson University, Toronto’s SickKids Hospital, not to mention the many fabulous eating places and shops.
If you’re looking for a condominium in Toronto that’s close to the excitement of Yonge Street and Bloor Street, with the comfortable features that will make it a home, the Allegro at Opera Place is a good place to start your new home search.
Incoming search terms
- Lumiere Condominiums on Bay Street places enlightened living at your doorstep From New Dream Homes and Condos Magazine Soon, Menkes Developments...
- Merchandise Building Original Lofts The Merchandise Building is a unique hard loft space converted...
- Condo townhomes fuse ground-floor living with high-rise amenities A flourishing trend, condo townhomes are part of the blueprint...
- Luxury Living: Pick your palace The Regency Yorkville is but one of countless condominiums, townhouses...
- One Bloor — Toronto One Bloor will include 690 suites and a proposed 100,000...