Tag Archives: list for less
We have listened to our clients and we are proud to offer this new service
Many homeowners want to sell their home themselves. We understand this and have created a system to allow them to do just this. Not everyone needs the full services a real estate agent provides.
Both of our packages are flat fee, there is no commission payable to the listing agent. What you want to offer to buying agents is totally up to you. This way we can save you thousands of dollars, money that stays in your pocket!
Listing Cheap is run by Laurin and Natalie Jeffrey, real estate agents with Century 21 Regal Realty. While we are REALTORS®, we have created this site to help you sell your house or condo yourself. We have heard our clients speak, we have seen the future of real estate – it is heading towards a for sale by owner type of system.
Even if DIY real estate takes off, MLS® is still the place to be. The vast majority of transactions involve properties listed on the system. This is because most real estate sales involve real estate agents. Our national, provincial and municipal boards and associations created it a long time ago, it has had a large head start on any other FSBO site.
So, we are here to help you get listed on MLS® – without having to pay a commission to a listing agent on the sale price of your home. For a single flat fee, your house or condo is shown on MLS® with all the other properties listed by real estate agents.
Why are we doing this? Because people have asked for it, that’s why. We know it is not that hard to sell a house, it is much easier than helping find a new home to buy. And many people can – and want to – sell it by themselves.
We have two options, one for the complete do-it-yourselfer and another for those who want a little more assistance. Both are affordable, comparable to the prices charged by those other “Guys”. The price is fixed, it does not matter how much your home is listed for, or sells for.
Incoming search terms
- Message from Don Lawby C21 supports the rules amendments accepted by CREA members on...
- MLS home sales rebound in the second quarter According to statistics released by The Canadian Real Estate Association,...
- Tone down the real estate speeches Tales of an overheated housing market show why Bank of...
- Real estate association faces probe Competition board is asking if CREA is restricting trade By Tony...
- Home sales are strong, but experts remain guarded Sales and home prices are on the rise in Toronto,...