Tag Archives: one-bedroom-plus-den
By Lisa Van de Ven, National Post
Price range: From the mid-$200,000s to over $1.5-million
Location: Yonge and Bloor streets, Toronto
Project: CHAZ on Charles
Details: Designed by Sol Wassermuhl of Page + Steele/IBI Architects — with interiors by Cecconi Simone Inc. — CHAZ on Charles is a new building located on Charles Street just steps away from Yonge and Bloor. It will feature 420 units when completed, with views overlooking the city and a two-storey amenity space on the 36th and 37th floors. The site is currently in pre-registration.
Builder/developer: 45 Charles Ltd. and Edenshaw Homes Ltd.
Building: 39 storeys, with a five-storey podium.
Suites: Studio, one-bedroom, one-bedroom-plus-den, two-bedroom, three-bedroom and penthouse units.
Size: The tower features units from 400 to 800 square feet. Podium suites will be released at a later time.
Occupancy: June 2013.
Target market: Young professionals in the 25- to 40-year-old demographic.
Features: Units include floor-to-ceiling windows, nine-foot ceilings, smooth ceilings, wide-plank laminate flooring and Corian kitchen countertops.
Amenities: The project will feature a 24-hour concierge, party spaces (one with a demonstration kitchen), fitness facilities, saunas, a relaxation room, a gamers’ room, a 3-D screening room and two guest suites.
Standouts: The project is located close to the amenities of Yorkville, with restaurants and shopping nearby, as well as the University of Toronto, the Royal Ontario Museum and the Yonge and Bloor subway lines.
Incoming search terms
- Allegro At Opera Place — 909 Bay Street The Allegro at Opera Place in Toronto is located at...
- One Bloor will be a bold, futuristic building The original 1 Bloor had 80 storeys and 801 suites,...
- Charles sustains its charm Aside from its ridiculous name, this is an unusually elegant...
- Luxury condos create mansions in the sky Toronto's super-luxury condo market has blossomed in recent years, even...
- Architect aims for ‘jewel project’ on Charles First Canadian job for Louvre Design Boss By Nicole Girardin,...